Servs: 20 Prep:
"Tortilla chips make great scoopers for this dip, which is a family favorite after we open Christmas gifts. Sometimes I serve it in a glass bowl-just to show off the pretty layers."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- add 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- add Tortilla chips
- add 1 (16 ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa, drained
- add 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- add 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 2 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lemon juice, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce. Spoon into a deep-dish 10-in. pie plate or serving bowl. Layer with sour cream, olives, salsa, tomatoes and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with chips.