A quick simple recipe for the grill
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- add 1/2 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- add 12 cherry tomatoes
- add 6 button mushrooms, cut in half
- add 8 asparagus spears, blanched, cut into 2-inch lengths
- PLACE steak in large resealable plastic bag. Add 1/4 cup of the dressing; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Remove steak from bag; discard bag and marinade.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Thread steak onto 12 wooden skewers alternately with the tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus.
- GRILL kabobs 15 min. or until steak is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
- How to Prevent Skewers from Burning
- Presoak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. before using to prevent them from burning on the grill.