A quick 'n easy hot dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or mushroom soup
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 2 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1 lb frankfurters
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- In a large skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
- Add the frankfurters, onion, basil or oregano.
- Lightly brown the franks, and cook until onions are tender.
- Add the soup, milk& tomatoes.
- Stir until well mixed and heated through.
- Add the cooked noodles, and finish heating; stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle parsley ontop.
- Makes 4 servings.