This is so delicious and easy. Throw everything together, go to work, come home, and eat. How easy is that? This recipe doubles easily for a crowd too and doesn't cost a fortune.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups hot cooked noodles or cooked rice
- add 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream condensed golden mushroom soup or regular cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 lb beef stew meat
- In 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soup, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles.