Precooked chicken and refrigerated biscuits make this family friendly classic a snap to prepare.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- add 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- add 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- add 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- add 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Combine chicken, canned soups, water, bouillon and pepper in slow cooker. Cut biscuits into quarters; stir into mixture.
- Cover; cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally, or until biscuits are cooked.