Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
"Easy slow cooker chicken cacciatore. Serve over angel hair pasta. 'Cacciatore' is Italian for 'hunter', and this American-Italian term refers to food prepared 'hunter style,' with mushrooms and onions. Avanti!"
- add 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- add 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- add 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 2 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- add 1 onion, finely diced
- add 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.