This is a very hearty one pot meal, great for parties, football games etc... Try it and you won't regret.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb hot pork sausage
- add 1 (15 ounce) can big butter beans
- add 1 (12 ounce) bottle commercial barbecue sauce
- add 2 butterfly pork chops
- add 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- add 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- add 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- add 2 lbs round steaks
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1 (15 ounce) can baby lima beans
- add 1 bell pepper
- add 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 (10 ounce) can extra hot Rotel Tomatoes
- add 4 stalks celery
- In a large crock pot combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Saute onions, bell pepper, celery& garlic, season with salt& pepper and add to crock pot.
- Brown pork sausage, crumble and add to crock pot.
- Brown round steak& pork chops in batches and add to crock pot.
- Stir all ingredients together and cook on high for 4 hours stirring about every 45 minutes to avoid sticking.
- Garnish with Oyster crackers& grated cheddar cheese.