An easy meal to throw together without any fuss. I love using my slow cooker all year but especially in the summer because it doesn't hit the kitchen and I am not standing over a stove.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir well to coat meat.
- Cook on High 6 to 8 hours.
- Use a potato masher to blend liquid and separate meat.
- It should just fall apart when done.
- Use this recipe for burritos, soft tacos, tostadas, and bean dip or some like it just over rice.