Betty Crocker deserves credit here. Pass the fresh parmesan cheese.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (19 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 9 1/2 ounces romano beans, drained (15 to 16 ounces)
- add 2 medium onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 4 ounces whole kernel corn
- add grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 8 cups chicken broth
- add 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, chopped (thawed)
- add 2 stalks celery
- add 1/2 cup soup pasta
- Place all ingredients except corn,beans, pasta and cheese in slow cooker breaking up tomatoes.
- Cover and let cook at High for 4 hours.
- Add corn and beans and pasta and cook until pasta is tender (ap. 1/2 hour).
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.