This is a good healthy dessert recipe that's not too sweet. It's made in the crockpot, too!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 4 cups sliced peaches (I have always used fresh but maybe canned could be substituted. Don't know about the juice though!)
- add 1/3 cup Bisquick
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 2/3 cup oatmeal (not instant--I use whole rolled oats)
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir in peaches and pour into crockpot.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.