Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs. red potatoes scrubbed and cut into 2 inch chunks
- add 1/2 tsp. salt
- add 2 Tbs. butter, softened
- add 4 oz. garlic herb Borsin cheese cut into pieces and at room temp.
- add 2-3 green onions chopped
- add 1/4 tsp. paprika
- add Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and add salt. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain, and place back in the pot. Dry them over med. heat shaking the pan until most of the moisture has been removed.
- Coarse mash, then stir in rest of ingredients. May add a little liquid (water, milk) if needed.
- Serve and enjoy