I srve this hot smoked salmon pate with toasted ciabatta rolls instead of the traditional hot buttered bagel.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 250 g Quark
- add 2 small ciabatta rolls
- add 500 g hot smoked salmon
- add 4 green onions
- add 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- add 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add fresh ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in the pan and saute the salad onions for 1 minute.Flake in the fish, then beat well, cooking for a further minute.Remove from the heat - if the mixture gets to hot, allow to cool slightly.
- Add the quark, horseradish, tabasco and black pepper, and mix together until well combined.
- Thinly slice the ciabatta rolls and lightly toast them.Serve with the hot smoked salmon pate and if you like, a sprinkling of thinly sliced salad onions and lemon wedges to squeeze over.