I found this recipe in the Febuary/March 2003 issue of Taste of Home's Light and Tasty. I was very pleased with the results when I made it. The leftovers are even better. This comes out to 5 points for a 1 1/4 serving. Enjoy!
- add 2 cups julienned seeded plum tomatoes
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 lb reduced-fat smoked turkey sausage
- add 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- add 2 cloves garlic
- Cook pasta.
- On another burner, in a large non-stick skillet saute the sausage, mushrooms, garlic, and basil in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain pasta and add to the sausage mixture.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Toss gently and heat through.