This sweet and spicy butter is great on almost anything.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 fresh lime juice
- add 1 lb butter
- add 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- add 8 chipotle chiles in adobo
- Place softened butter into bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Mash with fork until mixed. Spread clear cling wrap on table and spoon out butter to create a long log. Fold clear wrap over the butter log and using fingers, shape into a smooth log. Wrap tightly and place in freezer for 30 minutes to harden or refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Slice intocoins as needed.
- Place the "coin" on the steak, chicken, seafood or veggies just as they are coming off the grill.
- Store the unused butter in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.