A lot of ingredients but wait till you taste it Hot out of the Oven!!! Moist and delicious Treat for dessert or Breakfast and Great for Holiday gatherings or Parties...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla
- add 3 cups apples (diced)
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon (ground)
- add 1/2 cup pecans (crushed) (optional)
- add 3 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup apple butter (homemade)
- add 4 large eggs
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups applesauce
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 2 cups sugar
- Pre Heat oven to 350*.
- Sift Flour,Baking Soda,Baking Powder,Salt and Cinnamon together and set aside.
- Peel and dice Apples into a bowl of salty water ( so they don't turn brown ) and set aside.
- Combined Sugars, Eggs, Vanilla, Apple- Sauce,Apple Butter ( I use homemade Smoky Mountain Apple Butter but any brand you like is fine ) and diced Apples.
- Stir with a Sturdy Spoon. ( No need for a Mixer).
- Next add the sifted Flour and stir together until thoroughly combined.
- Last add crushed Pecans. ( Optional ).
- Pour Mixture into a LARGE Bundt Pan or Use two Smaller ones.
- Bake for 1 Hour until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool until slightly warm sprinkle with the Powdered Sugar and serve with a dollup of whip cream or even Vanilla Ice Cream. Enjoy!