This recipe is posted by request-let me know how it is!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 4 slices thick monterey jack cheese
- add 18 ounces barbecue sauce
- add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking dish larg enough to hold the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken breasts in prepared dish seasoning with the pepper, garlic powder and Italian Seasonings.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is JUST done.
- Remove from oven and pour barbecue sauce over chicken covering completely.
- Evenly divide the crumpled bacon over chicken and top each piece with cheese.
- Return to hot oven and cook for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Place chicken on a serving plate or individual plates-garnish with onions and tomatoes.