"I usually serve the chicken with french fries, potato wedges or a baked potato."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- add 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- add 1/8 cup chopped green onion for topping
- add 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes, for garnish
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add ground black pepper to taste
- add 4 slices ham
- add 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Season with pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning to taste. Bake seasoned chicken in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- When chicken is done, remove from oven and pour on barbecue sauce. Layer each breast with slice of ham, then slice of cheese. Return to oven and continue to bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and top with chopped green onions and tomatoes.