This is one of those quick throw-together desserts for a nice ending to a busy weeknight meal. My 4 year old loves this. I don't have fancy parfait glasses so I just make this for him in a 6 oz juice glass; perfect serving size for his little self. You can make the pudding yourself or buy it already made, which is what I do. Cooking time is the 1 hour refrigeration time. This recipe is courtesy of TOH Quick Cooking.
- add 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- add 2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers (about 24 squares)
- add 1 cup mini marshmallows
- add 4 tablespoons chocolate chips or peanut butter chips
- Spoon 3 Tbsp of pudding into the bottom of each serving glass.
- Top with 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 more Tbsp of pudding, 1/4 cup marshmallows and 1 Tbsp baking chips; top with remaining pudding and crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour prior to serving.