Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
It's very delcious and good, My family loves it...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 c. kraft light done right- zesty italian reduced dressing, divided
- add 1 pound well- trimmed boneless beef sirloin steak
- add 1/3 c. breakstone free or knudsen fat free sour cream
- add 4 1/2 tsp grated parmesean cheese
- add 1/4 tsp black pepper
- add 1 large white onions- sliced
- pour: 1/4 c. of the dressing over steak in resealable plastic bag. seal bag; turn to coat. Refridge 30 minutes, or over night to marinate. combine sour cream, 2 tbs of the remaining dressing. parmesean cheese and pepper. Refridge until serving time.
- Heat: remaining 2 tbsp dressing in large skillet pan on medium heat. add onions; cook fot 7-8 minutes. stirring frequently. remove onions; set aside.
- drain steak; discard marinade. cook steak in same skillet on medium heat, done well, place on cutting board; slice crosswise into thin strips, serve steak topped with sauce and onions.