Cool kid's snack
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups M&Ms plain chocolate candies
- add 2 1/2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- add 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- add 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 cups Corn Chex
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, cereal and M&M's.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter.
- Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat.
- Press into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Cool until firm; cut into squares.