I found this recipe in the Pillsbury's Cookie Book. They're great! If you're looking for a cookie this cookie is huge and is just about a meal in its self.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 20 Snickers miniature candy bars
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla
- add 3 cups flour
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup peanut butter
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 cup sugar
- In large bowl, combine sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Shape about 1/4 cup of dough smoothly around candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
- Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 13-14 minutes or until light golden brown and puffy.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from cookie sheets.
- Makes 20 HUGE cookies.