Found this recipe and thought it sounded great. Thought some of you might like to try it too! If snickers and salad are in the same title, I just assume it can't be bad, can it? Allow 1 hour for refrigeration!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 Snickers candy bars
- add 4-6 granny smith apples (you can vary the apple with successful results if you choose to, but I would NOT recommend a soft te)
- add 1 cup powdered sugar
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Chop the apples into chunks and stir inches.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
- Chilling for a long period of time (such as overnight)will result in liquid being released from the salad.