A tasty twist on cauliflower; can even be substituted for potatoes. Delicious and nutritious. From the Kitchens of Kraft.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 8 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 small head)
- add 1 green onion
- add 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing (see note below)
- Bring water to boiling in a large saucepan.
- Add cauliflower; cook 15 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender.
- Drain cauliflower; return to saucepan.
- Add dressing, salt and pepper.
- Mash until cauliflower is light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle with sliced onions before serving.
- *(note)More dressing can be added to achieve desired consistency and taste.