These biscuits are quick to make and so fluffy and soft.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- add 3 tablespoons margarine
- add 2/3 cup skim milk
- add 2 teaspoons sugar
- add 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Combine flour, chives, baking powder, sugar, and baking soda.
- Cut in margarine with a pastry blender.
- Stir together the milk and sour cream.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork just until moistened.
- Drop dough from a rounded tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.