This is a very easy and elegant cake.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add all-purpose flour
- add 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- add vegetable cooking spray
- add 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries
- add raspberry sauce
- add 4 teaspoons sugar
- add 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- add 3/4 cup applesauce
- add powdered sugar
- Raspberry sauce: Process both the ingredients in blender until smooth; pour through a wire mesh strainer.Chill for 1 hour.Makes 3 cups.
- Coat 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with flour, shaking to coat the pan evenly with flour.
- Beat the cake mix with the next 5 ingredients at medium speed for 4 minutes.Spoon into pan and bake at 325°F for 45 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with raspberry sauce.