My absolute favorite pie. The maraschino cherries causes the pie not to be as tart as some rhubarb pies are.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon cherry extract
- add 2 cups rhubarb
- add 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 1 1/2 cups sugar
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 6 maraschino cherries
- add 2 tablespoons tapioca
- add 1 unbaked pie shell
- Combine all ingredients and spoonful into unbaked pie shell.
- Cover with top crust and bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until done.
- If frozen increase baking time.