Great for overnight guests or just a different breakfast for your family. I love it because you make it the night before. I serve with sweet rolls and fresh fruit!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups milk
- add 1 1/2 cups cubed ham
- add 5 eggs
- add 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- add 1 can chopped green chilies
- add 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- add 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 6 slices thick white bread (remove crust)
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Place bread on bottom and top with monterey jack cheese, green chiles and ham.
- Mix eggs, milk, green onion& tabasco and pour over bread.
- Top with cheese and cover over night.
- Bake 325 for 40 minutes.