I always cook this dish in the fall when sweet potatoes are in season and can usually find at a good price. This is a wonderful dish to serve with your Thanksgiving dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 3 cups sweet potatoes
- add 1/3 cup milk
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup light brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1/3 cup melted butter
- add 1/2 cup butter
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Mix in sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Put in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- For the topping melt butter and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle on top of the potatoe mixture.
- Bake 25 miutes at 350 degrees.