Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Try this exciting combination of marinated steak strips served over a crisp bed of salad greens and pepper strips."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 red bell pepper, cut into long strips
- add 2 tablespoons lime juice
- add Salad:
- add 6 cups assorted salad greens
- add 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- add 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- add Marinade:
- add Guacamole dip, homemade or ready-make, to serve
- add 1 tablespoon water
- add 1 green onion, sliced
- add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into long strips
- add 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- add Tortilla chips, to serve
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place marinade ingredients except steak in self-closing plastic bag or shallow glass or stainless steel dish. Mix to combine. Add steak slices and turn to coat meat evenly. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Arrange salad greens on large serving plate and set aside.
- Heat steak and marinade in large skillet over high heat. Cook quickly, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon meat over salad greens.
- Top salad with bell pepper strips and sprinkle with green onions. Serve with guacamole and tortilla chips.