We like to have this for dinner during the summer - a tasty light meal that doesn't heat up the kitchen. You could serve tortilla chips on the side, if you want.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix or taco seasoning
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/2 cucumber
- add 2 tomatoes
- add cilantro salad dressing (purchased or use recipe 30146 "Cilantro Dressing for Salads" by Bergy)
- add 1 cup black beans
- add 1 cup corn
- add 4 1/2 cups lettuce
- add 1/4 cup cilantro
- add 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1 avocado
- add 4 green onions
- Rub chicken with olive oil and fajita seasoning.Grill over lot heat until done.Set aside and keep warm.
- While the chicken is grilling, prepare and combine the remaining salad ingredients, except the dressing.
- Slice chicken 1/4" thick, against the grain, and add to salad.Toss with dressing to taste.
- Serve immediately.