Quick and easy, very tasty meal. evolved to our tastes from Cooking Light.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- add 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- add 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- add 3/4 cup commercial thick & chunky salsa (mild or hot, your choice)
- add 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- add vegetable cooking spray
- add 1 1/4 cups green pepper strips
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coat a large nonstick frypan with cooking spray, and place over high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, stir fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder and cumin.
- Remove chicken from frypan, set aside.
- Add oil to frypan, and heat over medium high heat.
- Add green pepper strips and onion, stir fry 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to frypan and stir in corn and salsa.
- Stir fry 2 minutes more or until thoroughly heated (Alternately, thinly sliced into strips, turkey, beef or pork may be used).