I love chopped salads! This is meatless, so it's a great side for chili, other Tex-Mex dishes, or just a stand-alone meatless meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 small onion
- add 1-2 california avocado
- add 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- add 1 1/2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 head iceberg lettuce
- add southwest ranch dressing, any ranch will do (167319)
- add 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- add 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- add 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- add 1 teaspoon lime juice
- add 1 cup coarsley crushed Doritos
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce through cilantro.
- Place your diced avocadoes in a small bowl and toss them with the lime juice before tossing them in the salad.
- Serve with Southwest Ranch Salad Dressing #167319 or the dressing of your choice.
- **If not eating this right away, reserve the crushed Doritos and add them just before serving.