Recipe source: local newspaper
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 ounces sausage
- add 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- add 16 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated (or Cheddar or your favorite cheese)
- add 8 eggs
- add 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 cup mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 300-degrees F.
- Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Brown sausage in skillet with mushrooms. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cheese, chilies, sausage and mushrooms. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Whisk together milk, flour and eggs and pour over sausage/cheese mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until done.