If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Bring a saucepan of salted water it a boil, reduce the heat, andmaintain a simmer.
- In a bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- Place acolander over the pan, pour about 1/4 of the batter into the colander,and press through the holes with a plastic spatula into thehot water.
- When the spaetzle starts to float to the surface, cover thepan and keep covered until the spaetzle appears to swell and is fluffy.
- Remove the dumplings and repeat the procedure with the remaining batter.