A quick and easy meal that is low in fat.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese or parmesan cheese (1-1/2 ounces)
- add 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- add 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- add 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Drain the pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ham, and cook for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Add pasta, and stir well.
- Combine cheese and the next 4 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
- Add the reserved pasta liquid to egg mixture, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over pasta mixture; stir well.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly (do not boil).
- Sprinkle with pepper.