This is one of my favorite Spaghetti sauces. Serve with a salad and crisp french bread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- add 1 dash basil
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- add 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- add 1 bay leaf
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 3 garlic cloves
- Brown ground beef and onion in Dutch oven or large skillet Add all other ingredients except spaghetti.
- Simmer covered 1 hour Then uncovered for one and a half hours.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti.