Most dogs love peanut butter. You can cut these into bone shapes, people shapes, or simply shape like cookies. I have changed the name of this recipe due to the review from DogAndCatDoc. Please read the review before making. Thank you DogAndCatDoc for your review.
- add 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- add 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- add 1 tablespoon baking powder
- add 1 cup unsalted natural-style peanut butter
- add 1 cup skim milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Stir together the flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, milk and brown sugar. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into shapes using cookie cutters. Place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.