Quick easy and nutritious meal. Very tasty.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 teaspoon rosemary (crushed)
- add 3/4 cup chicken broth
- add 3/4 lb pork tenderloins (trimmed)
- add 1 white onion (medium, chopped)
- add 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- add 2 (19 ounce) cans white beans (kidney or navy, drained and rinsed)
- Cut pork into 3/4 inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large Dutch ovem over medium high heat. Add pork; saute 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and spices, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.