If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- add 2 1/2 tablespoons coarse salt
- add 1 tablespoon cayenne
- add 1 tablespoon oilAccompaniment:<a href="/recipes/recipe_views/views/103352"> pineapple-avocado salsa </a>
- add 3 (3/4-lb) pork tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together salt, allspice, and cayenne. Pat pork dry and sprinkle spice rub all over pork, pressing to adhere.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then brown pork, 1 tenderloin at a time, on all sides, about 1 minute each. Transfer as browned to a large roasting pan and arrange 2 inches apart.
- Roast in middle of oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted diagonally 2 inches into center of each tenderloin registers 155°F, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before slicing.