Servs: 4 Makes: 1 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Cabbage - 2 1/2 cups, shredded
- add Onions - 1 small, sliced
- add Carrots - 2 medium, grated
- add Ghee or Butter - 1/4 cup
- add White Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- add Dried Red Chillies - 3 to 8, to taste
- add Salt - 1/2 tsp
- add Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp
- add Read more: http://www.awesomecuisine.com/recipes/3528/1/Spicy-Cabbage/Page1.html#ixzz0wOE9JFP9
- 1. Shred the cabbage finely.
- 2. Slice the onion and grate the carrots coarsely.
- 3. Melt the ghee in a medium pan and fry the cumin seeds, dried chillies for about 30 seconds.
- 4. Add the onion and fry for about 2 minutes.
- 5. Add the cabbage and carrots and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes or until the cabbage is soft.
- 6. Finally, stir in the salt and lemon juice.
- 7. Serve immediately.