Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"'One of my family's favorite vegetables is corn, and this quick corn dish is so easy to prepare,' assures Nancy McDonald of Burns, Wyoming. 'It tastes delicious and goes very well with turkey and chicken. It's a simple way to add a touch of spice to your meal.'"
- add 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- add 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- In a saucepan, heat the cream cheese until melted. Add the corn, chilies, green onions and red pepper. Cook and stir until heated through.