Another easy and delicious chicken recipe from Mr. Food
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 10 chicken drumsticks (2 lb.)
- add 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- add 1 cup barbecue sauce
- add 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- add 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- add salt and pepper
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Put drumsticks in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Take drumsticks out of the oven and pour sauce mixture over them.
- Bake the drumsticks for 30 minutes or until juice run clear.