This is a wonderful guac recipe. My mom gave this to me; she had xeroxed it from what looks like maybe Taste of Home magazine. It is great! And definitely spicy. If you need more spice, add some hot sauce. I don't think you'll need it, though :-)
- add 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (I left this out)
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- add 2 large serrano chilies
- add 1 large ripe avocado
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl.
- Add cilantro, chopped onion, chopped garlic, serrano chilies and salt and stir to combine.