I got this recipe from my SIL, Melinda.I'm kind of a wuss so I only use 1 tablespoon of the red pepper flakes but you can make these as HOT as you like.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- add 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- add 1 (16 ounce) box saltine crackers
- add 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Use a large ziplock storage bag. I use the 2 gallon size. Add the oil, ranch dressing mix, red pepper flakes and crackers. Tumble constantly for 15 minutes.