If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add <b>Dressing</b><br> 1/4 cup thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger<br> 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh lemongrass, cut from bottom 4 inches of 4 stalks with tough leaves removed<br> 1/4 cup fresh lime juice<br> 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuo
- For dressing:
- Puree first 5 ingredients in blender. Let mixture stand at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour. Strain mixture into small bowl, pressing on solids to release any liquid; discard solids. Stir in sweet chili sauce. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- For tofu:
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Add tofu and dressing to bowl; toss to coat.
- Arrange 1 or 2 lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Divide tofu mixture among lettuce leaves and serve.
- *Available in the Asian foods section of most supermarkets and at Asian markets.