This is from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network. A simple, quick snack for the Sunday football game or movie night.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 slices genoa salami
- add 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- add 6 slices provolone cheese
- add 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- add 1 pizza dough, refrigerated (recommend Pillsbury)
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 6 slices hot italian ham
- add 24 slices pepperoni
- add 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- add 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Break open the tube of dough and remove it from container. Dust your hands and lightly coat the dough with cornmeal then roll out onto work surface. Stretch out dough, then cut the thin rectangular dough into 4 equal square pieces.
- Cover each piece of dough with: 6 slices pepperoni, 1 1/2 slices cheese, 1 1/2 slices hot ham and 2 slices Genoa salami.
- Roll each piece on an angle from corner to corner making a long roll that is thicker in the middle and thinner on each end.
- Brush rolls with extra-virgin olive oil then mix sesame seeds, cheese and seasonings in a small cup, sprinkle and pat the mixture into the dough.
- Bake until evenly golden, 12 to 15 minutes then serve.
- If desired, serve with marinara Sauce.