Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
I got it through everyday cooking recipes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 16oz mild italian sausage ground
- add 1 medium white onion
- add 160z penne pasta
- add 2Tbs olive oil
- add 2 c. mushrooms- sliced
- add 1 small red pepper
- add 1 small unpeeled eggplant- chopped
- add 1 16 oz can italian-style tomotoes stew
- add 2 Tsp dried basil
- add 2 Tsp dried oregano
- add 1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes- opinonal
- add 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1.Cook sausage and onions in a larage skillet over medium-high, until sausage is browned and crumbly; drain. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse.
- 2. heat oil in a larage skillet over medium-high; add mushrooms,bell pepper, and eggplant.Cook until tender about 5 minutes. stir in undrained tomotoes, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- 3. simmer vegetables, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, stir in sausage mixture. simmer stirring for 5 minutes. remove from heat. add pasta; mix well- serve with salad and french bread. Enjoy It...:)