If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- add Parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachio nuts
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- add 4 broiler-fryer chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- Prepare four pieces of foil large enough for each to hold 1 breast half. Place each breast half in piece of foil. Brush chicken with melted butter and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Wrap foil around chicken. Place on cookie cheet and bake in 350 degrees oven 35 minutes. Remove from over; open foil and sprinkle pistachio nuts over chicken. Leave foil open and return to oven. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease. Remove chicken from foil and place on serving platter. Sprinkle chicken with Parmesan cheese and chopped green onion. Makes 4 servings.