This salad uses a bagged Italian salad as its base. If you love those Thai flavors of cilantro, bell peppers etc., you'll love this one. (5 servings yield about 3 cups of salad each).
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup sliced celery
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add 2 cups red bell peppers
- add 1 cup thinly sliced red onions
- add 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- add 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- add 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped (about 1 pound)
- add 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- add 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- add 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- add 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 1 (7 ounce) package Italian salad mix
- Prepare salad by combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- To prepare dressing, combine lemon juice and remaining dressing ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad and toss well.