Servs: 6 Makes: makes a large bowl Prep: Cook:
usually every one gets hungry & I am up to hustle for preparing a dish in a short time. this one is a good example . i made this for my tennis group match & family.
- add 1 16 oz very thin pasta
- add (could be Italian or Asian noodle)
- add 1 lb ground pork ,Chicken or beef
- add 1 large onion diced
- add 1 bunch green onion cleaned & thin sliced
- add 1 clove Garlic peeled & thin sliced
- add 1 ginger root the size of small apple thin sliced
- add 11/2 cup shredded carrot
- add 1 bunch cilantro chopped ( not to fine)
- add 11/2 cup celery thin sliced
- add 1/2 cup thin sliced red Jalape?o pepper
- add 1 cup orange juice
- add 1 tbs turmeric
- add 1 Teas cumin
- add Teriyaki sauce to your taste as needed( 1/2 cup)
- add extra virgin olive oil
- add Peanut oil
- add sesame oil
- add Hot sauces any kind you like to your taste.
- add Soy sauce to taste
- in a large skillet brown your choice meet with the diced onion & garlic.
- add the shereded carrot & celery. toss for few minute.
- add the seasoning 9ginger, turmeric, Cumin,peanut oil sesame oil & orange juice, teriakey ,soy sauce .
- cook for two min more.
- turn the stove off & let it sit .
- In a large pot bring water to boil . cook your pasta with the instruction on package . but, make sure it does not over cook. drain and add the olive oil to pasta & make sure it does not stick together.. then add the chopped Cilantro & sliced green onion to pasta .
- make sure you keep some chopped cilantro & sliced green onion for garnish when serving.
- when ready to serve . layer the meat into the pasta garnish with the red jalape?o,cilantro & green onion.
- always taste to see you have added enough soy sauce,& Teriyaki. and the oil.before presenting it.
- now this dish should be spicy if you do not like it to spicy go easy on your hot sauces & Jalape?os